The Book Cellar
(773) 293-2665 firstname.lastname@example.org
**"A hilarious guide to help young workers not be idiots....a guide to being an adult in the modern age." --*Chicago Tribune*
Stop saying "adulting" -- and other life advice you didn't know you needed. But you do.**
It's no secret that being a grown-up can be hard. Most people spend a decade or more figuring out the unwritten rules of life through trial and error (mostly error).
Does Andy Boyle have everything figured out? No. But the honest and good-natured advice in this genuinely helpful book will help any newly minted adult get through the hard parts faster, guaranteed. (Note: sorry, not literally guaranteed.)
* The A**hole Test
* "Friend Zone," "Adulting," and Other Things to Stop Saying
* Should I Get Back with My Ex? (Spoiler: No)
* Networking Like a Not Gross Person
* Failing Isn't Failure, and Other Mostly Good Rules to Live By
* Don't Be Creepy
Perfect for anyone who's ready to graduate into adulthood, or at least out of their mom's basement.